Welcome to Digital talk – a new addition to Long Jetty Over 50s Club’s website during this challenging time that we are currently experiencing.
Watch this space because new content will be added from time to time.
April 1st: Exciting news – The First Published Digital Edition of
If your want to read online then click “SM April 2020” or if you want to save as a file in your device click on “Download”
How is your Survival Plan going?
Do you have a project to take on?
30th March: Need some suggestions? What about one or more of these?
- Start a diary
- Read those favourite books again
- Learn something new
- Pick up that craft item that has been in “hibernation” for years. Is this the time to finish it?
- Do you have a musical instrument in the cupboard? Have you played it recently? Maybe you could take it up again?
- Do you have a favourite song that brings a smile to your face? Learn all the words, if you don’t already know them & sing it at least once a day
- Have you got a dart board or quoits set hiding in the garage? How about getting it out & having a go again?
Temporary Closure of Long Jetty Over 50s Club
March 25th: The situation with COVID-19 continues to develop therefore it is extremely unlikely that the Club will reopen on April 20th as planned. It is impossible to predict a reopening date at the moment & the Committee of Management will be guided by advice received from Central Coast Council.
March 17th: Due to the current situation with COVID-19 and the need to protect our volunteers and members the Committee of Management made the decision to close the club from Wednesday, 18th March. At the moment the plan is to reopen on Monday, 20th April 2020.